Toyotomi Laser 73-AT
The only difference between the L-73 and L-73AT is the color. The Toyostove Laser 73 is the largest output wall furnace available from Toyotomi. The Toyostove Laser 73 can heat up to 2000 Sq. Ft. of living space for a fraction of alternative heat sources. The Toyostove Laser 73 is a sealed combustion or direct-vent system that uses only outside air for combustion and vents combustion gases directly to the outdoors. This modern high-efficiency model provides safe, comfortable warmth for zone heating or whole house heat.
- Compact size
- Contemporary design
- 24 Hour a day automatic
- 4 Cycle burner mode
- 24 Hour timer
- Power failure recovery system
- Cool top cabinet
- Displays room temperature, set temperature and error codes
- Automatic igniter cleaning system
- Whisper quiet operation
- Height: 27.5 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Depth: 16.75 in.
- Fuel Type: 1-K Kerosene or #1 Fuel Oil
- Electric Rating: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Efficiency: 87% (AFUE Rating)
- Low: 15,000 BTUs/Hr
- Medium: 27,000 BTUs/Hr
- High: 40,000 BTUs/Hr
- Weight: 88 lbs. (empty)
- Type of Tank: Exterior Tank
- Fuel Consumption - High: 0.301 Gal/Hr
- Fuel Consumption - Medium: 0.203 Gal/Hr
- Fuel Consumption - Low: 0.113 Gal/Hr
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300