Compak EPA Exempt Black
EPA Exempt stove heats up to 1,200 sq. ft., with a maximum heat output of 77,000 BTU's/Hr. Features high-quality 1/4" top, removable stainless steel baffle, cast iron door and adjustable door handle. Has metallic charcoal finish and accepts logs up to 16" long. Great recreation use stove for your cabin!
- EPA Exempt
- Firebox volume of 1.75 ft
- 77,000 BTU’s/Hr
- Removable stainless steel baffle
- Free-standing leg model
- Cast iron door with pyroceramic glass
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Air-washed pyroceramic glass allows excellent flame viewing
- Combustion type: Wood
- Recommended surface: 500 to 1200 ft²
- Heating capacity: 30,000 BTU/hr
- Color: Metallic Charcoal
- Width: 18 in.
- Depth: 25 in.
- Height: 27.75 in.
- Flue pipe diameter: 6 in.
- Chimney type: Type A
- Minimum chimney height: 12 ft.
- Firebox width: 13.5 in.
- Firebox depth: 17.25 in.
- Maximum log length: 16 in.
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Limited warranty: 3 years
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300