Drolet HT-1600 on Pedestal
The Drolet HT1600 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove with a style and heating capacity that can serve a large range of applications. This pedestal model has a large glass area that provides for a wonderful view of the fire.
- Ash drawer
- High-tech controlled-combustion stove recommended for areas of 900 to 2,000 ft2
- Freestanding pedestal model, metallic black
- Pre-installed fresh-air adaptor
- Cast iron door with pyroceramic glass
- Easy-to-use single air-intake control
- Air-washed glass surface allows excellent flame viewing
- Refractory-bricks baffle lined with 2,400 F (888 oF) ceramic wool
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air tubes aid gas combustion
- Built-in heat deflector with rear hot-air vent
- Combustion type: Wood
- Recommended surface: 900 to 2000 ft²
- Heating capacity: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Color: Metallic Black
- Width: 25.12 in.
- Depth: 26.5 in.
- Height: 32.62 in.
- Flue pipe diameter: 6 in.
- Chimney type: Type A
- Minimum chimney height: 12 ft.
- Firebox width: 18.25 in.
- Firebox depth: 18.25 in.
- Maximum log length: 18 in.
- Weight: 420 lbs
- Limited warranty: Lifetime
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300