The 2300 model, one of our new-generation wood stoves, comes from the drawing board to you, backed by the advanced technology of Solid-Edge, a 3-D software design program. It features an anesthetically pleasing cast-iron door complete with the Osburn logo, hidden latch and hinges, and extra-large glass window. Each 2300 model is equipped with an ultra-quiet crossflow blower. The secondary air pipes are integrated into the 1/8'' stainless steel baffle to give rigidity that withstands even the severest conditions and to ensure combustion of the highest quality. Read on to find out more about the sophisticated qualities and distinctive look of the 2300.
- Model Number: OB02301
- Ultra-quiet 130 CFM blower with variable speed
- Stainless steel baffle
- Adjustable handle
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Heavy duty cast iron door
- Ash drawer with safety lid
- Mobile home approved
- Qualifies for the USA tax credit (USA only)
- Tested by OMNI as per applicable standards (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Optional - Black, golden fire brown, gold or brushed nickel plated door overlay
- Optional - Pedestal or cast iron legs (painted black, gold or brushed nickel plated)
- Optional - Thermodisc for blower
- Optional - Adapter for fresh air kit (5" diameter)
- Combustion type: Wood
- Recommended surface: 500 to 2,300 ft²
- Heating capacity: 85,000 BTUs/Hr
- Efficiency: 75%
- Color: Metallic black
- Width: 23.75 in.
- Depth: 30 in.
- Height: 31.5 in.
- Firebox Volume: 3.1 ft³
- Maximum log length: 20 in.
- Weight: 388 lbs.
- Limited warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300