Osburn 1600 Insert
With its compact design, the 1600 insert can be installed in a fireplace as small as 14.5" deep. Even so, it offers a performance of up to 65,000 BTU/hr and burns 17" logs. The standard 130-CFM blower helps maximize the stove's energy performance, and the very low emission rate, even at normal operating temperatures, makes the 1600 insert an excellent choice for those seeking an environmentally friendly but ultra-efficient source of heat.
- Model Number: OB01601
- Adjustable handle
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Heavy duty cast iron door
- 130 CFM blower
- Qualifies for the USA tax credit (USA only)
- Tested by OMNI as per applicable standards (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Optional - Black, golden fire brown, gold or brushed nickel plated door overlay
- Optional - Black, brassy gold or nickel faceplate trims
- Meets both EPA’s standards and OR. & WA. stricter standards
- Combustion type: Wood
- Recommended surface: 600 to 1,600 ft²
- Heating capacity: 65,000 BTUs/Hr
- Efficiency: 80%
- Color: Metallic black
- Width: 24.12 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Height: 21.5 in.
- Firebox Volume: 1.85 ft³
- Maximum log length: 17 in.
- Weight: 360 lbs.
- Limited warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300