Installing a Pika Hybrid System to make your own clean power day and night is a bold declaration of energy independence. Pika Energy’s reliable, high performance American-made wind turbines deliver more energy to cut your family’s grid reliance and carbon footprint. Their technology gives you more options, too: choose a hybrid system with wind and solar generation for balanced output. Add battery backup for 24/365 security. Or go off the grid entirely for the ultimate in independent green living.
T701 Home Wind Turbine, 1.6kW
There’s just something satisfying about making your own electricity from a fresh breeze. Cut your electric bill, reduce your carbon footprint, and make a bold statement about energy independence with Pika’s T701 wind turbine. Pika makes the decision to invest in leading clean energy technology easy. The T701 delivers many benefits:
- Lower cost, faster payback. Pika gives you more kilowatt-hours for your buck.
- Pika’s exclusive safety system. Like an airbag for your wind turbine, Pika’s safety system gives your family an added sense of security when severe weather strikes.
- Easily monitor performance. Watch your system perform from anywhere in the world through your personal monitoring dashboard.
- Add solar. Pika lets you easily combine your wind energy system with solar, thanks to the REbus™ DC Microgrid.
- Model: T701
- Rotor Diameter: 3.0 m (9.8 ft)
- Swept Area: 7.1 sq m (76 sq ft)
- Rated Power: 1.6 kW
- Rated Wind Speed: 12 m/s (25 mph)
- Cut in Wind Speed: 3.3 m/s (7 mph)
- Survival Wind Speed: 66 m/s (148 mph)
- Monthly Output: 230 kWh at 5 m/s
- Type Horizontal axis; upwind rotor; free yaw
- Direction of Rotation: CCW (when looking downwind)
- Blades: Glass-reinforced polymer
- Alternator: Brushless permanent magnet
- Output: REbus™ DC Microgrid (regulated 380VDC plus data)
- Grid-connected: Yes (use Pika X3001 Inverter)
- PV Hybrid Option: Yes (up to 2kW – use Pika S2001 PV Link)
- Battery charging: Yes (AC coupled options)
- User Monitoring: Wi-Fi
- Speed Control: Stall regulation with redundant mechanical brake
- Redundant Braking System: One-shot centripetal overspeed brake
- Tower-top Weight: 42 kg (93 lb)
- Shipping Dimensions: 27" L x 15" W x 16" H (turbine); 62” L x 18” W x 14” H (blades)
- Warranty: 5 years
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300
Content derived from www.pika-energy.com on 1/13/2015